Freelance Jobs

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eating Greens, Being Healthy

Today is the beginning of me, being serious about being healthy and losing weight. Not that I'm uber fat, just on my quest to get rid of the gut. Err... that doesn't sound too good.

Fine, let's just say, I'm on my way to being hot.

Part of my promise to finally work it out, I did not eat rice today nor I will for the next days and weeks. Wish me luck!

I had this salad from the grocery (my thoughtful girlfriend bought this for me) this evening:


It's called Chef Salad from the package. It has loads of lettuce, cheese, carrots, hard-boiled egg and ham. I'm not sure about the ham because I read before that frozen ham like this can be full of bacteria. It's meat so it attracts bacteria like salmonella, etc.

Anyway, it was good with the honey mustard dressing that came with the package. However, the lettuce was too much for the available dressing. The lettuce tasted bitter without the honey mustard. So... I had leftovers. :(

I'm going to start my gym membership tomorrow! Wee! I'm excited to start on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More