Freelance Jobs

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

World Pyro Olympics 2009

I'm thrilled! This morning, I called to reserve 2 VIP tickets for me and my girlfriend for the World Pyro Olympics 2009.

This year's World Pyro Olympics will be held on 5 consecutive Saturdays from November 21 to December 19 at The Fort Open Grounds Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Philippines. For those who didn't know, the Pyro Olympics is a competition of elaborate fireworks display synchronized with music.

This year's participants are the following:


NOV 21 : Germany and China

NOV 28 : Japan and Australia
DEC 5 : Canada and Italy
DEC 12:
South Korea, USA
DEC 19 : Fellowship of Fire and the Philippines

** World Pyro just called me for these changes in the schedule

Fireworks display starts at 6:30 but gates will open at 3pm. There will also be shows from 3-6:30pm

Tickets are as follows:
VIP (inclusive of dinner at Via Mare) : P1500

Special Viewing Area (SVA): P500

General Admission: P200

For reservations, call

(02) 5686908 and (02) 384-0239


Check out photos of World Pyro Olympics.
visit the World Pyro Olympics
Facebook Fan Page for more details and updates.


My girlfriend loves watching fireworks display. I'm still keeping it a secret from her because I want it to be a special surprise. I just don't know if I'll be able to hold it much longer since I'm just so excited.

I wanted to go on the last day but because of the recent changes, we have to go on Dec. 12 because my girlfriend has a company Christmas party to attend on the 19th.

Can anyone tell me how did South Korea and US perform last year?


photo from http://www.worldpyroolympics.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More