Freelance Jobs

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Going to the Gym

I've never believed in going to the gym before. I didn't take my body seriously and I've always thought that I could get enough exercise through my daily activities and moderate eating.

I don't believe I'm fat but I admit I do have 'problem areas' where all the fats in my body seem to go first. So yeah, I'm okay but as I've mentioned in my previous post, I'm on my way to being hot. Yeboi!

Tonight, I'm going to hit the gym. It's not Fitness First or Gold's Gym or any of those high-end gyms. It's at the Summit Wellness Center in the Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg in Ortigas. They have a promo that waives memership fee of P1,500 if you enroll from Oct. 15-Oct. 30 2009. I took advantage of it!

I've taken a free trial before (they always have free trials) and overall, the facilities are okay. They also have different classes like dance and boxing classes. You get free services of a trainer, too, who will assist you on the proper routine for your workout goals.

The dressing room is also clean and decent. I've tried the sauna with my friends and that was also not bad.

I'm hitting this gym tonight and hopefully get the mojo of this. Ack! I forgot to charge my iPod.
Do you have suggestions on what should I put on my playlist for workout? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More