Freelance Jobs

Monday, May 9, 2011

I, Bedazzled

So here I am again, attempting to yet again begin another blog. Why I have stopped blogging, I'm not sure. I thought it was ceasing to write my thoughts because suddenly, I became afraid of my words. Not that they're bad, they just suddenly became frightening. And when you are frightened with words, there is a certain level of constraint - the feeling of being in prison in some way.


Then another is that... there was/is difficulty for me to stay in a niche. When a blog has no niche nowadays, it just floats somewhere in the middle of millions of blogs and websites on the web now. It's like a light pole on a crowded street - it brings light, alright, but nobody really notices it for its presence or its worth.

Now... there's just been a lot going through my head. I want to share with you my journey, my career and my learnings in life. I am not a successful person by popular standards but by sharing my mistakes and my learnings, somebody out there might do better than I did. Enjoy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More